Monday, June 4, 2007

Brothers & Sisters

Life is like a trip. Someone may accompany you for some time, and then they go away, and you walk on. Among the many people, some are special. They are our parents, brothers & sisters, friends and partner.

My mother has got 2 elder brothers, 1 elder sister and 1 younger sister. They have deep feelings for each other. I don't know much about their past stories, what I do know is that they always want their brothers and sisters to live a better life.

Every time, I see from TV or movies that brothers and sisters don't get on well with each other and even fight and kill each other for money or power, I just couldn't understand them. Did they forget the happy times they had together when they were young? How could they be so cruel?

Influenced by our aunts and uncles, I care much about my cousins. We didn't spend much time together, except when we are still little children. And we focus on studying for so many years. For us, the true life has just begun. I'm glad to have them as my relatives. And I'm glad that when we feel helpless, we have got someone to turn to.

One of my cousin just gave birth to a girl, congratulations to her. She always took me around when I was a little kid. Now I've got the opportunity to take care of her daughter. So this is life.

No comments: