Monday, June 4, 2007

The days we ate sushi in BNU

Ever since I came back from home after the Labor's Day, I've changed a lot. I stayed in my dorm one day after another without realizing it's very hot. I'm a little nervous about my current situation, just like unemployment. I'm going crazy.

For a long time, we haven't go out together all eight girls. Each seems to have got something or somebody more important. ZM and I were left. So we often have meals together, or else we'll be alone.

One of the quick food restaurant we sometimes patronize is Hollywood in Beijing Normal University(BNU) which is besides BUPT. I found it when it opens the first time. And it is amazing to me for the following two reasons: the same name as the famous America movies circle, the food there in Chinese and Western style.

I'd like to say a few words about the food there. I used to like the fruit salad there, then I thought I could get many more fruits with the same amount of money. Once I tasted spaghetti, and I should say that the name doesn't match the reality. My friend ZM loves the sushi there. To be more accurate, it's not sushi, just a South Korea food that likes sushi. They wrapped carrot strips, egg and rice with laver. I think what she really loves is laver. There are other things I like there. For example, tea with milk and fresh juice are among my favorite. Especially the banana juice and kiwi juice, I've never seen it elsewhere! Unfortunately, they are comparatively expensive.

Nowadays, I usually ask the Hollywood hamburger alone. It's not delicious at all, but it will do. I takes no interest to try something else. It's a bad sign meaning I'm pessimistic.

Yesterday we five girls went to hollywood for lunch. The meals we can have together will be less and less. I'm leaving you in one month. Though I'm looking forward to the new life in front, but it made me feel sad thinking about leaving you. For some of you, we may not meet each other for a life time.

No comments: