Saturday, April 21, 2007

a 24 hours convenience store

I can't remember now that from when my mobile keeps available around the clock. I was waked up yesterday midnight by a call from one of my best friend. She studies for her bachelor's degree at Wuhan University, and nowadays she is working at her graduate paper in Chinese Academic of Science. She got something urgent and want to go back home as soon as possible. So she called me to ask me about the airlines to Wuhan. Unfortunately, I had never taken an air. I know nothing more than her. Worse still, the battery of my mobile is worning out. I called one of my friends who have access to Internet and ask him to take over the matter. As a result, she was in Wuhan this morning. Happy ending.

The similar story. I got a call from another friend asking me to check the airlines to Nanjing or Anhui. He had to attend the postgraduate entrance reexamination for Chinese University of Science and Technology. I asked another friend for help.

In the two cases, I played the role of a 24 hours convenience store for my friends. When they need me, I was there and provided them which what they want. I was not this kind of friends before. After I myself gone through a lot of difficulties, I found that family and friends are most precious. So I always try my best to help them to live a better life. I know many people, and many people know me. But I'm alone most of the time. I meet people, I smile to them, and then walk on.

I'm lonely at night. And I always do some reading. I seldom go to 24 hours convinence store. I'm scared that what if I can't find what I need in the store, or the store disappeared after I get used to them.

After nearly one year of struggling, I get a deep understanding of the society and people. I want to be good. But before I can be good, I shall take care of myself.

No comments: