Thursday, February 1, 2007

My wishes for the lunar New Year

Finally, I decided to go home for Spring Festival. A little tired this semester really. I've been thinking about my life all these days. What kind of life do I want to live?

Needn't to be rich, but enough money for me to achieve my wishes. Many friends. As the old saying goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed. I'll try to help others and treat everyone kindly. Probably you'll encounter him in another corner. Knowledge is a must. History, psychology, economics, and culture. While I have time, I shall travel around the world and know more. Of course, I have to go to cities of China first. It's an amazing country.

A little bit far away. At present, I've have to find a job, and earn enough money for my wishes. Wish my friends happy new year. I'll be off from Feb.10th to Feb. 24th, and I'll have no access to Internet. A good chance for me to review my courses: Networks, Database, Communication Technology. Before I can go home, I have to finish the book about Google.

Apart from that, I want to learn a language. Maybe French,maybe Germany. For English, I still have to enlarge my vocabulary and listen and say more. My oral English is far away from fluent. These days, I am reading a book about public speaking. It's an important communication skill. I've got to get command of it.

No comments: